Hyosung – MX8800 – Assisted Self Service Banking
Hyosung is revolutionizing the self-service industry. The MX8800 is a multifunctional, cash recycling, on-demand tablet/video branch solution. The MX8800 gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand tablet/video assistance. When deployed with our integrated software approach and video assistance support, the MX8800 supports a wide range of transactions, not just ATM transactions. Learn why large and small institutions continue to deploy thousands of the MX8800 series today, making Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company in the US.
Full function deposit capability, ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on demand tablets/video agents and recycling, the MX8800 has helped make Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company in the US.
High capacity recycling enables financial institutions to not only deliver convenience to consumers but creates efficiencies within the cash cycle.
A footprint that enables placement in the area/space currently inhabited by a traditional ATM.
A user interface specifically adapted to accommodate the full range of branch banking needs.
A dual screen interface that enhances security and provides unparalleled video teller assistance.
Multiple customer authentication options including contactless and biometrics.
- Height: 55” (top of marketing screen)
- Width: 34.7”
- Depth: 44.5”
- Weight: 1,886 lbs.
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity: 25% – 85%
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- 15” customer interface monitor
- Input Method – Touch screen
- 24” Marketing screen
- Web Camera – includes video camera and handset
- ID Scanner
- PIN Pad – PCI compliant
- ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti–skimming and anti-shimming
- Contactless – Integrated NFC reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- 4 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette
- Recycle up to 4 denominations
with 2,850 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,850 notes in
the deposit cassette
- Check in Module (CCiM)
- Maximum capacity 50 checks/cash per bundle per transaction
- Check cassette capacity 2000
- Cash cassette capacity 2000
- Reject and retract capability
- Coin Dispenser
- 4 hopper/denomination
- Safe – UL291 Level 1
- Alarm – Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device – KABA Mas Cencon
- Sensor – Safety door sensor
- Security – Terminal block for easy security connections
- Camera – CCD: None (Cabling Only)
- Rear access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 15″ LCD Supervisor panel
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Palm vein scanner, ID scanner
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown