Hyosung – MX8200QTN – Small Footprint, Full-Function Recycler
The future of enhanced function, recycling ATMs is here. The small footprint MX8200QTN is designed to assist financial institutions migrating teller transactions with the perfect blend of functionality and modern design to complement evolving branch strategies. The MX8200QTN model frees customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution by enabling a more robust set of self-service transactions including on-demand video assistance delivered through Hyosung’s innovative core integration option. The MX8200QTN modular design and high capacity drive Hyosung’s industry-leading availability and serviceability. Learn why large and small financial institutions continue to standardize on the MX8200QTN, helping make Hyosung the fastest-growing ATM company in the United States.
Small, compact footprint cash recycler that can be deployed anywhere.
Full function deposit capability enables financial institutions to extend their presence and deliver convenience to consumers.
High capacity recycling module creates efficiencies within the cash cycle.
High capacity, cash recycling capability and multi-check function.
High capacity allows for denomination selection.
Delivers transactions via both self-service or video assistance.
The small footprint enables a wide variety of placement possibilities including new markets.
- Height: 51” (to tophat)
- Width: 20.5”
- Depth: 40.9”
- Weight: 1,115 lbs.
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity: 25% – 85%
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- 21” High visibility monitor (15” and 19” optional)
- Input Method – Touch screen
- PIN Pad – PCI compliant
- ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Web camera – includes video camera and microphone (optional)
- 4 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette
- Recycle up to 4 denominations
with 2,950 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,950 notes in
the deposit cassette
- Check in Module (CCiM)
- Check Deposit
- 10 Checks
- Total check capacity – 350 check
- Safe – UL291 Level 1
- Alarm – Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device – KABA Mas Cencon
- Sensor – Safety door sensor
- Security – Terminal block for easy security connections
- Security camera
- Front access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Palm vein scanner, ID scanner
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown