Hyosung – MX7800D – Full-Function, Through-The-Wall, Drive-Up ATM
Hyosung is revolutionizing the self-service industry. The 7800D gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand video assistance. The 7800D offers a robust set of transactions with core integration, not just your typical, limited ATM choices.
The 7800 series’ modular design and high capacity allows for industry leading availability and serviceability. Along with superb end user customer satisfaction scores, there is a reason why Hyosung is the fastest growing ATM company in the US.
A 19” multi-touch screen enables intuitive and meaningful customer experiences. Multiple customer authentication options including contactless and biometrics.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung manufactured core technologies allows for fast service, easy replenishment and minimum downtime. The 7800D is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions. High capacity allows for denomination selection.
The 7800D offers a robust set of transactions when deployed in conjunction with Hyosung’s innovative integrated software approach and powerful video assistance solutions. The 7800D includes bill payments and funds transfers in a highly user-friendly interface for maximum convenience.
Hyosung ATMs defend against physical and logical attacks with a combination of multi-level anti-skimming, locked down operating system, white-listing,and encryption.
- Height: 63.5”
- Width: 30.8”
- Depth: 35”
- Weight: 2,030 lbs.
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- 19” landscape display TFT LCD
- Input Method – Touch screen
- Privacy Filter –19” filter
- PIN Pad – PCI complaint
- ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- 3,000 notes per cassette
- Configurable denominations
- Up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes
- Bundle present/retract
- Note by note rejection- single note reject
- Automatic shutter
- Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction
- Cash & Check In Module (CCiM)
- Bundle Capacity: insert mixed bundle of 75 checks and cash per transaction
- 1 cash cassette
- 1 check cassette
- Capacity: Up to 3,000 items per cassette
- Safe: CEN1
- Alarm – Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device – KABA Mas Cencon
- Sensor – Safety door sensor
- Security – Terminal block for easy security connections
- CCD Camera interfaces and brackets for fraud and hand camera
- Rear access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 15” TFT LCD Supervisor panel with touch screen
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printer
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown