Nautilus Hyosung – MX7800IA
Hyosung is revolutionizing the self-service industry. The MX7800IA gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand video assistance. The MX7800IA offers a robust set of transactions with core integration, greatly improving the traditional experience delivered by limited ATM choices. The MX7800IA‘s modular design and high capacity allow for industry-leading availability and serviceability. The MX7800IA continues to receive the highest usability scores from customers. Learn why large and small institutions continue to deploy thousands of the 7800 series today, making Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company in the US.
Ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on demand video assistance. Our financial institutions’ customers prefer self-service first and only video when required approach and do not require a video agent upfront. Ergonomically designed to optimize for different vehicle sizes, the layout is designed for optimal customer interaction and reach.
A user interface specifically adapted to accommodate a wide range of drive-thru teller transactions. A 19” screen enables intuitive and meaningful customer experiences. Multiple customer authentication options including contactless and biometrics.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime. The 7800IA is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions.
The 7800IA delivers an unparalleled range of transactions when deployed in conjunction with Hyosung’s innovative integrated software approach and powerful video assistance solutions. The 7800 series comes ready to support a full range of branch transformation transactions, including video.
- Height: 58.8”
- Width: 40.4”
- Depth: 36.6”
- Weight: 2,315 lbs.
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Microsoft Windows® 7
- Windows 10 ready
- 19” landscape display TFT LCD
- Input Method – Touch screen
- Privacy Filter –19” filter
- Web Camera – video camera and microphone (optional)
- PIN Pad – PCI Compliant
- ADA Audio Guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch) *Subject to note quality and other variables
- 3,000 notes per cassette
- Configurable denominations
- Up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes
- Bundle present/retract
- Note by note rejection- single note reject
- Automatic shutter
- Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction
- Cash & Check In Module (CCiM)
- Bundle Capacity: insert mixed bundle of 75 checks and cash per transaction
- 1 cash cassette
- 1 check cassette
- Capacity: Up to 3,000 items per cassette
- Safe: CEN1
- Alarm – Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device – KABA Mas Cencon
- Sensor – Safety door sensor
- Security – Terminal block for easy security connections
- Security camera
- Front access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 10.1” TFT LCD Supervisor panel
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printer
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
*Subject to note quality and other variables
Note: Internal components may change with the introduction of new technology. Hyosung reserves the right to change the specifications of this ATM to accommodate the changes in technology.
Features and benefits are for U.S. configuration only. If located outside of the U.S., please contact sales.